|Title||Maud McQueen Millinery Store|
|Collection||Bonham Business Collection( Mrs.C.A.MacQueen)|
This is a copy of a postcard inviting Miss Ella Griffin of Ladonia to the Opening of Mrs.C.A. Mac Queen's Millinery Shop in Bonham to be held on Saturday March 19 1910.
The card was postmarked on March 15th 1910 in Bonham.
Mrs. Maud MacQueen ( July 29 1876- Feb.29 1968) and her husband Dr. Chester.A. MacQueen ( April 26 1869-Dec 10 1950) lived In Bonham for most of their life.
Both are buried at Willow Wild Cemetery in Bonham.
|Number of images||2|
|Year Range from||1910|